Ai News Hub
1. Can We Enhance AI Safety By Teaching AI To Love Humans And Learning How To Love AI?
AI is getting increasingly better an many tasks and we are likely at the brink of another AI revolution. To make AI fundamentally safe and friendly, we need to become better as humans and teach it to love.
Forbes · 1h
2. We're One Step Closer to AI Handling Zoom Meetings for Us
OpenAI's artificial intelligence is coming to Zoom in April to improve employees' organizational skills.
Gizmodo · 11h
3. Replika Users Rejoice! Erotic Roleplay Is Back in AI-Powered App
AI chatbot company Replika has reinstated the ability for users to have sexually charged conversations with its AI-based avatars, Reuters reports.
Futurism · 12h
4. Humans In The GenAI Loop
While GenAI can generate content and code at a blinding pace, it still requires humans to oversee the output.
Forbes · 12h
5. Godfather of AI Says There's a Minor Risk It'll Eliminate Humanity
Geoffrey Hinton recently shared his thoughts on the state of AI in an interview with CBS. While enthusiastic about AI's progress, he's also urging caution.
Futurism · 13h
6. AI Bro Drops Freakishly Real-Sounding Kanye West Apology Track
An AI enthusiast wrote a few bars in the style of Kanye West and, using a clone of the artist's voice, recorded an apology track to the Jewish people.
Futurism · 13h
7. CEO of OpenAI Says Elon Musk's Mean Comments Have Hurt Him
Little love has been lost lately between Twitter CEO Elon Musk and OpenAI, a company he co-founded but later abandoned due to what he says were ideological differences.
Futurism · 15h
8. That Viral Image of the Swagged Out Pope Is an AI Fake, Dummies
To the shock of absolutely no one, it turns out that those images of Pope Francis looking fresh to death in a pristine white puffer are AI-generated fakes.
Futurism · 16h
9. Ten Questions With OpenAI On Reinforcement Learning With Human Feedback
Interview with the creators of InstructGPT, one of the first major applications of reinforcement learning with human feedback (RLHF) to train large language models that influenced subsequent LLM breakthroughs.
Forbes · 17h